Saturday 12 February 2011

New Team Member

Hello,
I am very lucky to be welcoming two new team members to the Southern Belles this week and to help them on their way in their new hobby/business I wanted to make them each a little gift (but different;-)) as she has received hers I will share Nicky's with you today.
First of all I covered a 5"x5" On Board Journal, this one is in Peach Parfait and Pear Pizzazz In Colour Papers with the tummy of the little owl (from Punch Bunch) made with a scrap of Sunny Garden (in this share here)

Initial stamped using Broadsheet Alphabet then blinged with a rhinestone,

I also made a Milk Carton in Peach Parfait and decorated with Sweet Summer stamp set (last couple of weeks to get this for FREE) I will show you on Monday what is inside the Milk Cartons...

and here they are all together,

If you would like any info about joining my team either as a Hobby Demonstrator or to make a business with SU! then please email me for a no obligation chat.
One final mention should go to the FREE stamp set of ANY VALUE that you will receive in addition to your starter kit which is a complete bargain at only £119 for £230 worth of lovely SU! goodies :-D
Call me for a chat 023 8084 3597.
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Great projects! I love the little owl and the colors are lovely!

    I hope this finds you well and wish you a happy weekend!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous projects - the colours are superb.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...