Monday 14 February 2011

Hurry! Last Paper Share left!

Hello there,
Another late posting--but I can promise tomorrows will definitely be earlier!
Just a quick note to remind you that I still have NONE paper share left...and I have done a bit of decorating to it too ;-) Edit to say: Sorry! All sold out now,
I have used the soon to be unavailable stamp set Bliss, so cute! with a colour combo of Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso and Rose Red,

and a little closer showing the sparkly gem brad making the bow,
Super quick post from me tonight. Just a last little reminder to get your hands on a selection of all the yummy paper from this catalogue, I promise you won't be disappointed!
Cost for this share is just £12 collected and £13.50 posted for 66 sheets of 6"x6" DSP, all the standard papers from the current catalogue, for more all the details on the exact contents please CLICK HERE. SOLD OUT SORRY!
Stampin Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...