Tuesday 15 February 2011

Another New Southern Belle!

Good morning to you all!
As I mentioned the other day I have a second new team member to say hello to this week, Welcome to Anna! So I had to (obviously) make her a welcome gift too :-D
I wanted to use the lovely Celebrations DSP with Hello Again and Broadsheet Alpha stamp sets,

I added Crystal Effects to some of the spots.
I also made a Milk Carton in Pear Pizzazz ;-)
So, do you want to know what is /was in the two milk cartons I have given to my new team members this week then??? Get a butchers at this little lot... it should help them on their way with being a SU! demonstrator both Hobby and Business contact me for more details on joining my team,

and here it is all together, I also added this card here which I made for the Sketch Wednesday challenge last week and also some colour charts too,


All that's left to say is Welcome Anna to the Southern Belles! :-D
Back tomorrow with the last card we will be making at this months class later today
Stampin' Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh we are growing and growing...so proud of you. you work so hard

    Love your
    First born lol
    xx
    FAB projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous welcome pack you've put together! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic Sj LOVIN these colors1

    ReplyDelete
  4. The welcome pack was wonderful, I can honestly say I was delighted and a bit overwhelmed by such a kind gift.

    You rock!

    Anna :o) - one very happy new "Southern Bell" xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...