Tuesday 8 February 2011

February '11 Class

Hello,
I hope you enjoyed your weekend, I spent some of it working and some relaxing ;-) perfect!
I also spent yesterday putting the finishing touches to this months class. We will be using mostly the Punch Bunch stamp set for this months projects with a touch of So Happy For You, both sets can be earned for free with a spend of £45 for each.
Onto the card for today, I went with a male birthday card in a trusty easel shape, great for making a mans card a bit special without too many ribbons or the usual flowers iykwim?

The papers used in this months class are from the Nursery Suite Speciality pack, a lovely mix which reminds me of the old favourite Sweet Always from a couple of years back..
We will be layering the main sentiment a few times like so,



and choc chip grosgrain to hold up the easel part,
Well, super quick post today, come back tomorrow for some more cards we shall be creating this month and if you would like to join us then email me for more details,
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW SJ this is a GREAT Masculine creation, FAB colors and LOVE the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having fun perusing your blog!! Gorgeous creations!! This is one of my faves with my fave color combo ever!! Great design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...