Thursday 10 February 2011

Mojo Monday

Good Morning to you today,
I have a card today I made with this weeks mojo's sketch in Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz (there it is again, I think I have a pear obsession!) and a touch of Poppy Parade,

the main images are from the SAB set Sweet Summer {Free with a £45 order} which I coloured using markers and a blender pen, I love the little bee which I glittered up on his wings using Dazzling Diamonds,
the In Colour ribbon is ruffled here simply onto a piece of DST, it is very easy as it is so soft, I added a little button to the end of it,

and this cute little sentiment is from another SAB set Punch Bunch, it fits perfectly with this frame from the Hodgepodge Hardware tin,

Well that's all today, I hope you liked today's card, I will be back tomorrow with another challenge card, have a lovely day whatever you are up to, we are hiding inside in the warm and dry down here!
Stampin Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...