Saturday 5 February 2011

Sketch Saturday but too late this week

Happy Saturday to you,
So are you wondering what I did with that lovely ribbon rose?? Well, I started by making a tag in Crumb Cake using the lovely Bliss SAB set, more on that a bit later though ...
and then I realised I needed a card and I had copied this sketch into my little book from the Sketch Saturday site for this last week, obviously I am too late (again) to enter by posting today but never mind ;-)

Inside sentiment is Curly Cute and the flourish and flower are again Bliss,
Arty angle,


So, did you like todays card? Would you like to make it? Well you would need the gorgeous Bliss stamp set to do that and you can't just buy it.. but remember you can have it for free!
So here I have put together most of the basic equipment you would need to re-create this card and therefore earn Bliss to go with it,

You could include; In Colour DSP, Crumb Cake Card stock, Designer Label Punch, Spritzer tool (which I just realised I managed to forget to put in photo!), In Colour Markers and your FREE Bliss stamps too. Now this lot would come to approx £57 plus postage but remember this is just a suggestion of what you may want to order to earn your free Sale-a-Bration stamps, for a more detailed look at what there is on offer see the link in side bar <<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks for visiting today and have a lovely rest of your weekend,

Stampin' Hugs,

3 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...