Wednesday 23 February 2011

Get Well Soon

Hello there,
A little late today, we have been enjoying the kids this week and been out the last couple of days and today's is Hubby's birthday :-) busy busy!
But I have made a couple of little cards... One of my SU! sidelines had to have an operation this week and so we all sent her a card to cheer her up, O.K. so mine will be there when she gets home, but it will be there! encouraged by my friend and down line Mandi I have tried really hard to do the Less is More challenge this week, their theme is spring so I finally mounted up my Flower for all Seasons stamps, gosh I am in love! such a cute set to colour, why, oh why haven't I used them sooner??!



Sentiment is from Fun and Fast Notes, image coloured with blender pens and ink pads, paper piercer and mat pack also used, Card base is Daffodil Delight with Wild Wasabi DSP, can you see the dab of crystal effects I used on the little lady bird?

and just a little detail inside ;-)


Well, that's all for today, I am off to take Zoe dancing and then onto work, have a great evening,
Stampin' Hugs,


12 comments:

  1. Sarah, I love that little flower pot stamp! You've colored it so nicely...and popping it up is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and a very cute stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the tulips from this set would have been a trifle more Springlike, but the colours that you have chosen certainly match the season.
    I love the image in relief and the the ribbon treatment is great.
    Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week and we hope to see you again soon.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO this is FABULOUS SJ I LOVE your piercing and that cute cute flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressed with your cutting out! Lovely card I'm sure your friend will appreciate it. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful! Nice job!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely mix of colours, and the detailed cutting is superb, a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card SJ, really love the CAS layout and appreciate you taking part
    Not hard eh!!

    mandi
    "Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card you've made, great colours, very springy. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the combination of the white and yellow card

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I thin CAS, I don't think ribbon or buttons will work. But here you've shown how effective they can be in minimal quantities. Great design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...