Sunday 27 February 2011

Rest of Josh's Birthday and last chance to Sale-a-Brate!

Good Morning Ladies and Gents :-)
I hope this post finds you well, I had a lovely day yesterday with lots of funny and gorgeous SU! demonstrators, waves to all!! more about that later tho, for now I am going to share a few of the other things I made for Josh's birthday sleepover Friday night, although I think they may have stayed up a little late?? ;-) lol.
So first of all we had to invite the boys around so I made {very} simple invites up on the computer and matted them onto Pacific Point and Real Red card stock, I coloured the writing with SU! markers in Pacific Point and Riding Hood Red,
and what sort of party would it be without cake eh?? so I made a Chocolate Roulade with fresh cream filling and white chocolate drizzle, yummy!
and finally for this party I made little chocolaty goody bags for the boys to take home,
Now, back to Sale-a-Bration, Just a reminder really that if you are interested in joining Stampin' Up! then now is a great time to join as just until Monday the brilliant offer for a FREE extra stamp set of any value--your choice from the catalogue--is available on top of the already great value starter kit, email me for a chat.
I have so much to share with my team even more so now as I have just spent a great day at the regional training today ;-) more on that tomorrow...
Here is a reminder of the welcome gift I recently sent out to the lovely Anna, her blog link is in my side bar,
and if you love the SAB stamps then again you again only have until Monday to place your qualifying orders {The Sale-a-Bration free stamp sets will not be available after Monday} including for this great little guy and don't forget his matching punch is coming in the mini catalogue in April... along with lots of lovely other goodies ;-)
And there is another good reason to join SU! did you know that as a demo you get to find out all the inside scoop usually a month before everyone else ;-)


So, if you need either a bargain starter kit or some limited edition free stamps then please do drop me a line before Monday night, Thanks for stopping by today,
Happy Sundays to you all,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, Was great meeting you yesterday. Hope Josh had good birthday..
    I want a piece of that cake yum yum...
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that chocolate roulade looks delicious. Like your goody bag idea, I bet that went down well with the boys.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...