Wednesday 16 February 2011

Punch Bunch for a Baby

Good Morning to you today,
and I hope the sun is finally shining with you too! it is here thankfully, I am sooo sick of the wet! Today I have a baby card to share with you which is completely inspired by one the lovely Elizabeth made HERE which she says was inspire by another demo, (linked on Elizabeth's blog ;-)) so thanks for your inspiration lades x
Back to my version of it tho now...
So saffron base with Certainly Celery ribbon (retired) with the background made using little images from the So Happy For You stamp set,
this gorgeous little tag shaped mobile is from Punch Bunch {which is only available for another 2 weeks!} and some 3mm taffeta ribbon in Old Olive, I love this thin ribbon, sentiment is also from So Happy For You set,
and a few buttons, these are from the Subtles and Neutrals pots, that reminds me... must add some to this months order, I have nearly run out of the subtles ones, eek!


So, do you want the Punch Bunch stamps? or indeed the So Happy For You ones?? to re-create this card and earn ONE of these sets you could perhaps purchase-- Subtles buttons, Subtles stampin' spots, subtles mixed card pack and the large tag punch. That would give you a total of £47.20 (before post) and then you could get the stamp set of your choice from the SAB brochure for FREE!
This is of course just a suggestion and you can order any products in the current catalogue up to the value of £45 to receive your free stamps.
I hope I have helped with your decisions and look forward to hearing from you soon,
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' hugs,

1 comment:

  1. OOOOWEE SJ these are PERFECT colors for a baby, what a fabby creation!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...