Sunday 20 February 2011

Mojo for Hubby

Hello!
I have made Hubby's birthday card already so he has been banned from looking at my blog until after Wednesday (not that he does as far as I know??!) I have used this weeks Mojo sketch #178 even though we are nearly at next weeks sketch ;-) anyways, here is what I made using the gorgeous stamp set Engraved Greetings, a great set for boys and girls...
DSP is Newspaper prints, card base is textured Basic Black card stock with a Cherry Cobbler circle, I have also used some of the yummy wide striped ribbon, the Distressing Tool and Crystal Effects.


Inside I added another (retired) star brad,
and as it is his birthday I made him a matching milk carton and filled it with white chocolate jazzies, now I really hope he doesn't read this!!

and finally a close up(ish) of the Milk Carton,
A tutorial for making this A4 size carton is HERE



Well, that's today's card for you, I hope you have a lovely Sunday whatever you are up to,
Big Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Marvelous set!! I'm addicted to the milk carton too! ^_^ Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...