Sunday 16 November 2014

A Weekend of the Many Merry Stars Simply Created Kit by Stampin' Up! Day 2: My Creations

Happy Sunday to you!
Today's post is all about sharing my Many Merry Stars Kit makes with you so I won't waffle today as I did enough of that yesterday!! I'll just hop right into my makes!
 So, my first project with the kit was a star Christmas tree! I loved the idea of stacking the boxes to make this tree and stuck with just the  Kraft and Green coloured ones with a gold box at the top.
 I decorated each side differently so that it could sit on the centre of a table.
These wooden snowflakes are in the kit and I *heart* them!!
 Some shots of the opening boxes I have made.
 These die cut words are so nice and sparkly (Yes, I spent the day with glitter face I'm sure!) but I couldn't just add them flat so I adhered them at each end (using Crystal Effects as it dries hard and clear) for dimension
 The largest star is lovely. That is all. ;-)
 as is the tiny one... lol!
 And a little collage of my stars...
 and all together to finish today. I still have a few left to make up and I'm hoping to get some time this weekend to do that :-)
Everybody who has seen these stars loves them, they really do make a great impact in your home.
I simply love this kit and I'm sure you will too!
Thanks for stopping by today and letting me share my makes with you,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...