Friday 14 November 2014

Festival of trees with Work of Art by Stampin' Up!

Hello there!
Today I have a little set of 4 mini cards for you using the fab Festival of Trees and teamed it with Work of Art. I loved Work of Art as soon as I saw it but have barely used it (my bad) so I decided to remedy that, pronto!
**If you would like to see more Festival of Trees cards then please CLICK HERE**
These cards are small 9.5cm square cards in Soft Sky card ..
I used Smoky Slate for the Work of Art stamp to back each tree with the tree stamped in Smoky Slate too but onto white card with Rose Red "baubles"
I added the tree with dimensionals and dotted a few Frosted Sequins around (use a tiny dab of Crystal Effects to adhere the sequins rather than tombow as the Crystal dries completely and clear)
I love how the sequins catch the light! :-D
and you can have plenty of bling with sequins without worrying about the cost!
OK,that's all from me for today.
But I'll be back tomorrow with my Many Merry Stars Simply Created Kit Top Tips! Now that's a mouthful right?! There are a lot of pictures to go with the post so have your  at the ready for tomorrows post! It's just so pretty and everyone who sees these stars just loves them ;-)
Anyway, thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...