Monday 10 November 2014

A Happy Birthday with Gorgeous Grunge by Stampin' Up!

Hi there,
Today's card was made for my bestest friends daughter and I actually went into this card knowing exactly what I wanted to do! Very unusual (for me!!) Anyway, she was 16 so I didn't want anything too young looking for her card and so I decided to go with a Saffron and Slate with a pop of Blackberry Bliss colour combo - all based on the Moonlight DSP stack which backs the sentiment. I found these little word dies at Clearly Besotted recently and made this card.
I started by stamping two of the Gorgeous Grunge stamps in Saffron right across the card, from corner to corner. Then I die cut the words from this top layer and backed the die cut sections with a piece of Moonlight DSP before adhering this top layer to a Smoky Slate layer...
 as you can see I only adhered the end letters on each die using my glue pen then gently teased out the words so they popped and you could then see the pretty paper underneath
 I added a Crushed Curry chevron ribbon bow - cause you gotta have a bow right?
 The words popping up. I gave this card in a box to preserve this, you could tuck tissue under the words with a note to remove if you were posting it :-)
OK, that's all from me for today, I hope you liked today's card :-)
I'll be back tomorrow with another card for you :-)
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,

Products Used to create this project:

2 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...