Saturday 22 November 2014

Holiday Home by Stampin' up! Christmas Card.

Good Morning!
And Happy Saturday to you! It's a wet and horrid day here and yes, I am actually up at 7 something on a Saturday. I had to drive into town to take my eldest to the train station for 6.30 this morning!! Yuk! I'm soo not a morning person ;-)
Anyway, every cloud and all that! So the benefits of being up this early is I can blog for you and then I still have a load of things to do to get ready for the Craft Fayre on Sunday so I can start that next! If you follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter then you would have seen a few of my preparations on there. This is a great way of seeing what I'm up to on the days I don't get a chance to blog and I'd love if you joined me on your favourite social media ;-)
OK, I want to quickly remind you if you are interested in joining me for my Christmas Frame Class the last day to register is Monday. I have spaces on Monday 8th December only now and I would love if you could join us for some festive, crafting fun!
 So, onto today's card! I must tell you this is not one of my own designs, I've seen a few versions of this card around on the www. Anyway, I just loved it and simply "needed" to make my own version of one too!
 I made mine a Christmas version so we tied the house in Cherry Cobbler bakers twine to make it a gift and added a Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper star to decorate
 All the stamps are from the set including this sweet sentiment. Plus if you purchase the Stamps and Dies together you get 15% off too, making it just £28.75 for both.
 So, do you like today's card? Fancy giving it a go too?  This is a class card, so the kind of thing we make in my Stamp-a-Stack classes each month (We make fewer, more technique based cards at my other class the opposite fortnight of each month also), so if you fancy coming along to a class please drop me a line and I'll get you booked in! {I'm in SO45, right on the edge of the New Forest}
Thanks as ever for looking today and I hope you liked the card.
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...