Saturday 1 November 2014

Project Life by Stampin' Up! 6x4 PL swap for Convention 2014 with Moustache Framelit

Good morning!
Those of you who know me know that I love the current trend for Moustaches, in fact I picked up a set of mugs the other day while I was out and about! So cool!!
So, when we went to convention a few weeks ago all the Jems that went did a swap with a 6"x4" Project Life card and this was mine. I used a tempting turquoise base with Silver Glimmer, black chevron embossed and heart printed Vellum Moustaches
 I added the Convention Fun 2014 sentiment with the alphabet roller stamp
 and a bit of chevron ribbon stapled to the top (so it can still fit in the pockets) finishes today's swap!
I hope you like these Moustaches too??
Thanks for looking!
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...