Wednesday 12 November 2014

Polar Bear and Snowman Christmas Card using White Christmas from Stampin' Up!

Good Morning .. 
.. from a wet and windy New Forest :-)
 First of all I just want to tell you I have just a few places left now for my Christmas 3d Frame class on Monday 8th December (Tuesday is FULL) so please book ASAP if you wish to join in and get your hands on my craft room goodies!!
I am off out with my friend in a bit but I wanted to share this super sweet Christmas card with you before I go. I used White Christmas (again) this set is a firm favourite this year with me and my customers too. It offers so many colouring opportunities that are quick and fun without it being too complicated as you can add as many (or few, see HERE) elements as you like.
Anyway, this version is a Lost Lagoon and Crumb Cake card with the Polar Bear, I *heart* this little bear :-)
I stamped all the elements in Momento Black Ink then coloured the snowman using a blender pen and a couple of ink pads (Cantaloupe for his scarf and Pumpkin for his nose) then highlighted his body with a white Gel Pen before colouring him in with White Craft Ink and another *blender pen. To finish I went back in with my Project Life marker (the thin one) and touched up his eyes.
*TOP TIP: Keep a separate blender pen for white craft ink as it's really hard to get it clean after using it with the white ink.
Snowy, white gel pen, covered trees (trunks coloured with a blender pen and the Soft Suede ink pad) with the bear ;-)
I added one of the beautiful snowflake charms to the matching Lost Lagoon ribbon bow,
and stapled this sentiment from the set to the bottom on a banner
and a closer view to finish today.
OK, that's all from me for today, thanks for stopping by!
I'll be back tomorrow with another card for you, 'till then
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...