Saturday 8 November 2014

Be the Star and Age Awareness stamps by Stampin Up! for an Boys/Mans 18th Birthday ;-)

Hello! 
And happy Saturday to you! Today's card is actually two today as I was playing around with this idea and I was unsure of which layout was going to work to start with. In the end I liked both so I completed the second card to have on hand, ready to be used ;-) But, please be warned, there are quite a lot of pics because of this!
I went with a Wild Wasabi and Night of Navy colour combo for these cards adding a touch of Baked Brown Sugar and either natural chevron ribbon or a burlap banner with gold. Here's a look at these cards together first...
 Now, the first card today is the one I made into the 18th birthday card (obviously, Sarah-Jane!) lol
 I used Gold embossing powder for this sentiment which is from the Age Awareness set. It's a great set as the Happy Birthday sentiment is a good size to become a focal point on a card.
 I die cut the numbers using a retired SU! Bigz die but you could use Perfect Print numbers dies for a similar look. I added a couple of loops of linen thread behind too
TOP TIP: Adhere the numbers using crystal effects and hold in place using pegs/clips until it dries.
 A better picture of the gold embossing, it was lovely and shiny IRL
 Now, card two! It's very similar really. 
Just a slightly different layout and a navy sentiment...
 I added a couple of ribbon loops to the side with staples
 Love gold glimmer paper stars for texture without bulk
 and lastly for today inside both the cards with a touch of decoration to finish :-)
 Well, thanks as ever for stopping by today.
I'll be back tomorrow with a CAS Christmas Card for you!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

2 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...