Wednesday 26 November 2014

Festival of Trees by Stampin' Up! to make Tags and a Banners!

Good Morning,
I've got a whole heap of tags and a banner to share with you today made using the Festival of Trees stamps and matching punch again today. Warning, there's a lot of pics today!! ;-)
I designed these as part of my All Day Card Class to share with my ladies on the day.
This first set of tags are double layer and really simple to make but really effective I think. I used the Angled Tag Topper Punch to make the tags - quick and easy, just cut your card (Crumb Cake here) and paper into 5cm strips, slide them in and punch the tops! It's a great way to use up those scraps of paper :-) Then on the crumb cake layer I stamped the stars in White Craft ink and punched out a tree - et Voilà!
 with Stripey paper...
 or Green dotty paper...
 and this lovely gingham paper. 
All papers for this set first set of tags is from the Trim the Tree DSP Stack - such great value at £6.25 and it just seems to go on forever!
 OK, change of colours and ideas now. I made this pretty banner using both the tree stamps and punch. It was really simple to make by stamping some and heat embossing other trees onto card, punch out and secure to the yummy thick twine with staples! 
Top Tip: Be careful to make sure you get the twine into one of the folded sections of the staple as its secured on the reverse ;-)
Silver and white embossing, they look really pretty and very shiny in real life :-) 
I made mine about 6 feet long and it only took me about half an hour! It's so quick and easy to make :-)
This banner is made in a Strawberry Slush, Lost Lagoon and Smoky Slate colour combo. You could simply change up the colours to suit your Christmas décor.
 OK and a tag again to finish today! This one uses Blackberry Bliss and Crumb Cake with the star border punch and the scallop tag topper punch.
And it's a great way to use up those tree shapes you punched out from the first set of tags ;-)

 Well, that's all from me for today. I hope you liked the projects and I'll be back tomorrow with another one!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. Just love these and there so simple to make, Well done!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...