Thursday 6 November 2014

Zack was 10!! X-Box Card

Hello!
A few weeks ago my youngest had his 10th birthday!! I know, I can't quite believe it myself, double digits for my youngest!! How old do I feel?? No, don't answer that!! lol!!
Anyway, Zack (like most 10 year old's I know) is X-Box mad and so I made this card with that in mind. Unfortunately SU! don't have any xBox style stamps but I found this set by Clearly Besotted that was just perfect.
 I went with X-Box green (retired colour; Gumball Green ;-)) and Black for his card...
 He also likes when I do heat embossing so there's plenty of that on here too, including these controllers which are embossed in silver on black card and black embossed on white card.
The little buttons are SU! Candy Dots (Yes, I had to Google which colours went where!)
 This glimmer paper number is die cut from the SU! (retired) bigz set Typeset; but you could use the Perfect Print bigz number set.
 I always make sure to put Zack's age on his card as I didn't one year and got told off! Oopsie!
 See here I stamped the background and heat embossed with clear powder for shine
and again to finish
Zack loved his card and I hope you have enjoyed it and today's post too?!
Thanks again for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...