Wednesday 19 November 2014

Christmas Card using Get Your Santa On By Stampin' up!

Hello there,
I have a Christmas card for you today using the super sweet Get Your Santa on stamp set. This set is so easy to colour on Crumb Cake or Kraft card with either blender pens and ink pads (as I've used here) or Blendies (Blendabilities). If you want to have a closer look you could pop along to the Craft Fayre on Sunday at Waterside Club in Holbury (SO45) where I will have a stand :-)
So, today's card... 
I used the lovely (and very under used by me!) Polaroid style frame die from the On Film set of framelits to make this card.
 I die cut and inked the frame then adhered it to the card...
... before stamping this Santa inside and coloured him with blender pens and ink pads. The snowflakes were added afterwards using sticky notes to mask off the frame.
 This cute sentiment is included in the set, I used the cut out section from the centre of the frame, trimmed to 1cm high and stamped the sentiment onto this before trimming and stapling to the bottom of the frame
 I used white craft ink for Santa's fur trim but went with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter for his beard :-)
a Pear Pizazz cotton ribbon bow around the top with glimmer paper punched stars 
 and a side view to finish. I adhered the frame flat for posting :-)
Well,  I hope you liked today's card?
I'll be back tomorrow with another card, thanks for stopping by :-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...