Monday 24 November 2014

Christmas Card using Stampin' Up's Festival of Trees stamps and Get Ready for a ONE WEEK Deal starting tomorrow!

Hello!
And welcome to today's blog post. If you are visiting me here today after meeting at yesterdays Craft Fayre then I'd like to wish you a special warm Welcome!! It was great to meet so many new folks yesterday and I appreciate you coming out in all that pouring rain! 
 I'm really late with my posting today as I had a class this morning and after working till v-e-r-y late last night designing cards after I finished work I had a little sit down before fetching the kiddos from school. So now I'm only just catching up ;-)
 I do have a cute little card to share with you today though so hopefully it'll be worth the wait ;-)
I went with this pretty paper from the Trim the Tree DSP stack and teamed it with Blushing Bride Chevron ribbon to give this traditional paper pattern a modern twist, what do you think?
 I stamped the star from the set in White Craft ink onto a crumb cake tag (made with the Tag Topper punch) after punching the tree from it, then stamped the "tinsel" on the tree. 
I then inked all the edges before adhering the tag with dimensionals then adding the tree flat to the front paper layer through the space.
 Love the bows this chevron ribbon makes and this colour looks lovely with the dark green paper don't you think?
 and a side view to finish today showing the dimension and of course the bling!
Well, I hope you liked todays card?
I'm off to cook tea with my head buzzing with ideas for all the cards I need to make this week... So many cards, so little time ;-)
***Before you go today I just want to give you a quick heads up for a ONE WEEK ONLY deal starting tomorrow! So if you're considering signing up to become a demo please take a look at my joining page but wait till tomorrow morning for a FANTASTIC 25% off your starter kit!!!***
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...