Sunday 30 November 2014

Two Watercolour Thank-you cards using Stampin' up! Supplies

Hi there!
I hope your weekend is going well? Today I have two versions of Thank-you cards I made using the very lovely Watercolour Thank-you stamp. This first one is teamed with Be The Star in an Old Olive, Smoky Slate and Rose Red colour combo.
 I love this Thank-You stamp, it easily makes such lovely thank-you cards
 and the second card today uses Flowering Flourishes with the watercolour thank-you stamp in an Old Olive, Night of Navy and Rose Red colour combo
 and three together to finish today :-)
OK, that's all from me for today but I'll be back tomorrow with more cardy goodness!
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I love to have you to visit :-)
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...