Wednesday 5 November 2014

Stampin' Up's Festival Of Trees in Blackberry Bliss

Good Morning,
Today's card is a colour combo that came from an online discussion I had with a group of crafters saying they don't use Blackberry Bliss very often. So I decided to have a play with it and came up with this card. It is really hard to get a good photograph of though so please excuse mine! It is actually a really lovely rich, dark colour IRL but I have lightened it here a touch so you can see something ;-)
I started with a Blackberry Bliss base and stamped the star from Festival of Trees over it concentrating the stars at the top and petering them out as I got further down (I was aiming for being a little like on the masks on page 205 of the catty??) Anyway, this is what I ended up with...
 I make a tag with the Tag Topper punch and punched a tree from it adding more stars in White Craft ink to the tag and some stamped ornaments to the punched tree. I also inked the edge of the tree before adhering it slightly offset to the hole
 I also added rhinestones and a simple bow with matching blackberry bliss ribbon to finish off the tag
I hope you like today's card, it''s a bit of a break from the norm ;-)
Thanks for looking today
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...