Tuesday 11 November 2014

CAS Card using the Tree Punch by Stampin' Up! Christmas Card

Good Morning!
Today I'm here with another CAS but also quick Christmas tree card. It's actually one of my favourites from the extras I made.
BTW: If you want to see all my tree cards please click on the "Festival of Trees" link at the end of this post :-)
Today I used the fab Trim the Tree paper stack and the Tree Punch to make this card. I added an espresso banner across the centre of a Crumb Cake base...
Staple a couple of loops of linen thread to the banner and top with a punched tree on dimensionals
Add a sentiment and a doodled line around the edge. Job Done!!
A super cute Christmas card which can easily be made in multiples!
Short and sweet today, just like the card ;-) I have a class later today so I'll have plenty of things to share with you next week too! 
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...