Friday 7 November 2014

Spiral Flower Die for an 80th Birthday and Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine news

Hello,
Well, I am finally starting to feel a bit better, still very tired but definitely better ;-) I hope that's me done for this winter??? lol!
So, a few weeks ago I was asked to make a card for a friends Mum's 80th birthday and as I had been playing with the spiral flower die that day --- which reminds me!! I haven't shared my "roomie gift" from Convention with you yet!! Doh! OK. Soon, I promise!! --- I went with it to make this card...
 I added Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder and Smoky Slate rolled flowers to a doily
 This is a v-e-r-y deep card! 
TOP TIP: To make the centre flower the right height I added the flowers around the outer edge first to the doily with a hot glue gun (I also used it to glue the actual flowers together) then added a small bed of scrunched up tissue paper glued down then topped it with a final flower
A simple computer generated sentiment
 And a double layered insert balances out the weight on the front
 Before I go have you seen this months edition of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine?? There's so many fantastic projects in there this month (as usual!). I so want to have a  go at making that paper tree on the front cover!
 and I'm in there with 4 quick makes for Christmas ;-)
Hope you get chance to grab a copy! and that you liked today's project too :-)
Thanks for stopping by today, back tomorrow with more,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...