Sunday 2 November 2014

Christmas Card using White Christmas by Stampin' up!

Happy Sunday to you!!
Today's card is a CAS (Clean and Simple) one for you which I seem to make more and more of these days! I do still love to add ribbon though ;-)
This card uses the White Christmas stamp set again but for this car I used just the snowflakes, star and snowman adding a Hello Honey bow to pretty it up!
 I love this little snowman, I highlighted him (and the snowflakes) with my White gel pen. I coloured his scarf and hat with blender pens and the Pool Party ink pad and I coloured the stars the same way but used the Hello Honey ink pad instead
 Love Hello Honey and Love ribbon and so this bow was always going to be a winner ;-)
 And a side view to finish today. It's a pretty flat card again, except for the ribbon of course, but it would be an easy card to make in multiples. I inked the edges of my top layer with white craft ink, this just makes the layer pop a little without adding depth or extra layers to your card :-)
Have a lovely day wherever you are and I hope you get a bit of time to craft today ;-)
Stampin' hugs,

Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. Great CAS card SJ. Love the highlighting and used of the snowflakes! Great to see you at Convention. Zx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...