Sunday 9 November 2014

Festival of Trees with Northern Flurry Embossing folder by Stampin' Up!

Hello there,
Today's card is another with the Festival of Trees stamp set. As I said before I designed a whole load of extra ideas for my ladies who came to class so they could make more when they went home if they wanted to :-)
I used the Northern Flurry embossing folder  straight onto the Sahara Sand card base for this CAS (clean and simple) design, inking the snowflakes with white craft ink and a sponge to make them pop and stamping the tree in Mossy Meadow...
 I adore this thick, Old Olive two-tone trim 
 I stamped the sentiment onto scrap card and simply cut it into rectangles. 
Before adhering it to the card I ran my Marker around the edges.
 and a side view to finish :-)
Thanks again for stopping by today. Have a crafty day!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...